Linde HT models are fast and economical when handling heavy loads. These models ensure particularly high handling performance, especially over long distances. New at Bruder, the Linde HT160 from this series is a detailed model in the commercial vehicle themed world. The original model features an impressive 16tonne load capacity, a lifting height of 4 meters and stateoftheart displays in the driver's cab. The Bruder model is equal in every detail. The modern cab is fully glazed and provides an optional Bworld figure with excellent allround visibility. The stacker is equipped with a doublelift mast, the lifting and tilting function of which can be operated with one hand. The model has easytooperate steering that enables the children to maneuver in the tightest of spaces, just like the original. A heavyduty pallet for transporting large loads and 3 pallet cages are included in the scope of delivery. The Mercedes Benz construction site truck (item no. 03651) and the smaller Linde model H30D (item no. 02511) from the wide Bruder transport range are particularly well suited additions.
- Driver's Cab: Cab windows made from transparent and shatterproof plastic, Doors can be opened
- Automotive Body: Doublelift mast, Adjustable and removable fork arms Steered rear axle
- Movement/Function: Onehanded lift and tilt function
- Includes heavyduty pallet and 3 pallet cages
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from highquality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Scale 1:16
- 16.9 x 7.1 x 9.9 inch.
Notes & Tips:
- Choking hazard small parts
- Recommended age: 4+