Bronco CB35194 1/35 Russian Zil131V Tractor Truck.
- The ZIL131 is a general purpose 3.5 tons 6x6 army truck designed in the Soviet Union by ZIL. The basic model being a general cargo truck. Variants include a tractortrailer truck, a dump truck, a fuel truck, and a 6x6 for towing a 4wheeled powered trailer. The ZIL131 also serves as a platform for the 9P138 rocket launcher, a 30tube variant of the BM21 "Grad". The ZIL131 was introduced in 1966; it is a military version of the ZIL130, that was introduced in 1962, and a family of two trucks is sharing identical components. The ZIL131 6x6 has the same equipment as the GAZ66 and Ural375D. The ZIL130/131 was in production at the "AMUR" truck plant (as the AMUR 531340), with both gasoline and diesel engines, until 2012 when AMUR shut down and filed for bankruptcy. Wikipedia.
- "This is a highly detailed model of a widely used Cold War and modern era Russian truck. The high parts count and the tiny pieces will make this most appropriate for experienced (and patient) modellers." Brett Green www.missinglynx.com
Notes & Tips:
- Includes a scale model which requires assembly, this is not a toy
- Ages 14 and over
- Choking hazard: Contains small parts
- Actual model may vary from images
- Does not include tools, cement or paints
- Some modelling experience recommended