Constructed from heat resistant tempered glass this GodHand cutting mat is the perfect solution for modellers, crafters and other hobbyists looking for a low resistance cutting surface which is easily cleaned. Since a blade's cutting edge glides across the glass surface, it can cut smoothly without applying force. Unlike traditional cutting mats where a blade slices into the surface, this tempered glass mat presents unrestricted, effortlessly smooth tool movement making it ideal for flowing curves and delicate cuts, offering total control for precision tasks such as thin paper cuts or the cutting of masking sheets.Being constructed from heat resistant tempered glass, this cutting mat is also suitable for use with heat pens, hot knifes and ultrasonic cutters. Craft and art mediums, adhesive or paint overapplications and spills are easily removed from the surface with a quick wipe, solvents can even be used without damaging the mat or removing the grid guide lines!Finished in eyefriendly blue with white guide lines, this cutting mat has dimensions of 227 x 151mm (LxW) and sports 1cm guide squares.
- Avoid strong impacts or cutting with excessive pressure, particularly with an acrylic cutter. It may chip or crack the tempered glass
- As the surface is very smooth, be careful when cutting as the blade will move highly efficiently possibly unexpectedly so!
- Tempered glass causes wear on tool cutting edges. Be sure to replace blades regularly
- Due to the smooth surface, you may find objects sliding around as you try to cut them. Fix in place with tape
- Fine scratches, marks or dirt on the glass surface cause no problem in use