Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion. Thanks to Scrambler models, premium motorcycle brand Ducati has landed a genuine hit with aficionados. The Desert Sled is an enduro model featuring studs on its profiled offroad tyres mounted on threespoke wheels. The design stands out and not only captivates veteran motorcyclists, but also the younger generation of riders. This appealing combination of RAM and Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled is a new addition to the BRUDER range.
The RAM was made for offroad transport as it effortlessly carries the Ducati on its loading platform. Its durability and offroad capabilities are legendary and unique to this day. This vehicle is also very impressive in terms of output. Its V8 HEMI engine produces 410 BHP and generates a torque of 582 Newton metres. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and offroad capability. In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The Ducati model has taken over design elements, such as the wirespoke wheels, exhaust or motocross elements to a great level of detail. Just like the original the BRUDER model also features a swinging fork at the rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the Ducati on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
- drivers cab: doors can be opened
- automotive body: Space for pallets/pallet cages or other cargo on the loading area, tailgate can be opened
- Content: Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
- Motorcycle with steered front fork, springloaded swinging fork and folding side stand
- chassis: springloaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard small parts
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from highquality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16